To move as instructed by the Holy Spirit to impact the world starting in the community simply by living out the instructions in God’s word. Jesus was and still is concerned about those in need. We want to get back to the basics; caring for those in despair, heal the brokenhearted, preach deliverance to those in captivity, teach the message of healing to the sick and recovering of sight to the blind, and proclaim liberty to those that are bruised. To create an atmosphere where the Spirit and love of Christ is demonstrated and to see the simple message of the gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ save as it did in the book of Acts.
- To see what a church looks like with God in total and complete control
- To watch the growth of a church family being woven in diverse race, culture and multi-generation as they worship together in unity.
- To see God of the Bible Worship Center provide training, education, food and shelter to those in need
- To witness the power of God be manifested in the saving of souls, healing, deliverance, and divine prosperity
- To provide the youth with opportunities of quality education and higher education for all
- To present to the elderly a quality of life that allows them to live peacefully and safely
Father God, in the Name of Jesus, I thank you for the land that you have made available to me to lead your people. I thank you for the church that you have proclaimed, that I will be the “under shepherd” of. I thank you for the sanctuary that will have open doors, for me to receive the people who will come in to learn your Word. Fill the Sanctuary with true worshippers. Send people with the hands that desire to, and are willing, to work for you. Send the people to walk with me as I journey within this ministry. Touch my mouth as I preach the oracles of God. Give me the wisdom and knowledge to do what I know is right as I lead the people of God.
Protect me from evil influences and the naysayers who attempt to speak negativity. Your Word says that “No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises up against me shall be condemned.” I stand on that Word as I walk in the authority you have given me by the power of the Holy Ghost.